1) We value GLORIFYING GOD:
1 Corinthians 10:31, Matthew 22:37
– Aligning our lives to the bible.
– Passion worship.
2) We value PEOPLE:
Matthew 22:39, John 13:34
– Through unconditional love and acceptance
– Helping people fulfil their purpose in Christ.
– Sharing the good news of salvation with others.
3) We value SPIRITUAL FORMATION:
– Discipleship, spiritual health and growth.
4) We value GENEROSITY:
– We are generous with our time, talents and treasure because we are the church, and the church exist for the world.
5) We value RELEVANCE:
Matthew 13:34, Mark 1:27
– We venture out in faith with forward thinking, innovation, and excellence.
We believe the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:15-16)
We believe in one God, eternally existent in three person: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, Mark 12:29)
We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His death, resurrection, ascension.
(Isaiah 7:14, Romans 8:34, Acts 1:10)
We believe that the only way to be cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ.
(1 John 5:10, Romans 10:13-15)
We believe in baptism by immersion.
We believe in divine healing.
(Isaiah 53:4, Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:13-14)
We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
(Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 15:8-9)
We believe in the present day operation of spiritual gifts. Wisdom, knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discernment, speaking in and the interpretation of tongues.
(1 Corinthians 12, 13, 14)
We believe in the redeeming power of the Holy Spirit which enables a believer to live a holy life.
(Hebrews 12:14, 1 Peter 1:15-16)
We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ.
(Acts 24:15, Luke 14:14, Revelation 19:7-9)